Dear Authors, pay attention to the following requirements:
Payment terms for publication (download)
ARTICLE TEMPLATE (download)
1. Article UDC index (it is determined in the library or in the editorial board), code and transcript of scientific specialty (for example 10.01.01 Russian literature).Roman type, a separate line on the left.
2. Russian-language and English-language title of the article should be written in low-case letters, boldface type and centered.
3. Initials and surname of the author(s) (no more than 4) (also translit) should be written in lower-case letters, boldface type and centered.
4. Information about the author(s) – first name, patronymic and surname, place of work (name of the organization (Rus/Eng) must match the name in the Charter), city, country, e-mail should be written in lower-case letters, light italic type, and centered (as well as English translation). When transliterating first and last names, the author must adhere to uniform spelling in all articles.
5. The abstract is typed in lower-case letters, roman type, aligned to width. The abstract should be in Russian and in English, include no less than 200–250 words (or 1000–1500 characters with spaces). The text should be structured, that is, should briefly repeat the heading of the article: introduction, purpose of the study; materials and methods; results, discussions; conclusion.
6. Keywords (6–10 words and phrases) are chosen from the text of the article. They should be written in Russian and English by lower-case letters, roman type, in the separate line, aligned to width.
7. Acknowledgements (optional element in the article). The author expresses his gratitude to colleagues or supervisor for help, thanks to funds and institutions for their financial support of the study.
8. Text of the article should be printed in 14 pt, margins – 2 cm, type – Times New Roman, interval – 1,5. Volume – 10–15 pages. Abstract, text, tables, illustrations and list of references are a part of this amount. The article should be structured, i.e. contain the introduction, the purpose of the study; materials and methods; results, discussion; conclusion. All names, notes and structural elements of graphs, tables, schemes, etc. should be made both in Russian and in English. The article should contain inline bibliographic references, enclosed in square brackets, with reference to the sequence number of the used work in the reference list, for example: . If the link is to a specific piece of the text, you must specify the page on which the reference object is placed, for example: [2, p. 81]. If the reference includes several works, it is separated by semicolons inside the square brackets, for example: [4, p. 15; 5, p. 123].
Reference list (GOST R 7.0.5-2008) under the heading “References” (centered) is given at the end of the article. It should include no less than 10 titles, 5 of them are scholarly papers on the relevant topic, published over the last 3–5 years, with the DOI indication of the article or a link to it on the Internet (e.g. e-library or “Cyberleninka”). Publications in the list are arranged in alphabetical order, first in Russian, then in foreign languages. Then the list of references is transliterated and translated.
Attention! The list of references should contain ONLY scientific articles and monographs. Textbooks and tutorials are not to be included in the bibliography, as well as dissertations and abstracts of dissertations because of their inaccessibility to the reader. Sources, Federal Laws, archival documents, acts, statistics, literary works are made out in the form of page footnotes.
10. Author’s affiliation: full name, the name of the organization(s), the address of the organization(s) (it is required to indicate all the author's places of employment where the research was carried out (permanent place of work, place of project implementation, etc.)), position and academic title, ORCID ID (the author needs to register on the website http://orcid.org and get personal ORCID number in the format of No. 0000-0000-0000), e-mail, phone, mailing address for sending the author's copy. It is given both in Russian and in English.
11. Contribution of co-authors. At the end of the manuscript, the authors should place notes explaining the actual contribution of each co-author to the study performed. The name order of authors and co-authors in the list is coordinated on their own. It is given in Russian and in English.
12. Graduate students and applicants should attach a scanned review of the supervisor, signed and stamped. The review of the supervisor does not guarantee publication, the decision will be made solely on the basis of the results of a double-blind peer review. Candidates, doctors of Sciences do not need accompanying reviews.
All publications are free.
Articles drawn up in accordance with the above requirements, should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
The editorial board does not accept materials written with violation of the requirements.
Please pay attention! Submission to the editorial office of already published articles or articles sent for publication to other journals is not allowed. If a simultaneous submission of a manuscript to several publications is found, the published article will be retracted (withdrawn from printing). Monitoring of unauthorized citation is made with the "Anti-plagiarism" systems.
ALL DISPUTABLE ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED IN CORRESPONDENCE, ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS SAVED.